+++ We urgently request participation in the campaign launched by the Rectorate and AStA "We Are Still Wearing Our Masks". With this, everyone is asked to wear masks in the corridors, in the study rooms and in the lecture halls.+++
Lock your jackets and bags in the lockers in front of the library entrance. You will need a 2-euro coin as a deposit.
- The library is open for students, Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Beverages may be brought into the library in tightly sealed bottles/containers. Open cups, non-closable cans, to-go cups or similar are not allowed.
Food is generally not permitted.
- Mandatory copies of doctoral theses can be sent by post or submitted after appointment.
Contact details: email@example.com / 0241-8027005
The Physics Library offers central services in literature and information research for the Department of Physics. It coordinates the journal subscriptions for the department, both online and print, and has a selection of basic textbooks available for physics studies, in addition to professional literature. It provides help with searches and interlibrary loans and has a large number of working places.
The library is a reference library. Members of the institute are allowed to use monographs at their offices.
Physics Library Services
- General Information
Online Catalogue for the Physics Library
The search is limited to the holdings of the Physics Library.
Some of the books acquired before 1992 may not appear in the online catalogue. They can be found in the alphabetical card catalogue at the Physics Library.
To search the complete holdings of the Physics Library plus University Library please switch at 'Weitere Suche' to Universitätsbibliothek
- Journals with links to online access
- Library Guide
- Explanation of Call Numbers
Preprints and Journals
RWTH University Library (UB)