For International Students


As an international student you have two possibilities to join the physics programs of RWTH Aachen University:

  • As a regular student of the Bachelor's or Master's program:
    The Bachelor's program is taught in German whereas the Master's program is taught in English. Further advise on the application procedures for these programs you can find on our information webpage.
  • As an exchange student for one or two semesters:
    One opportunity for students from European partner universities is the ERASMUS exchange program. But also student from non-partner universities and from other universities wordwide can apply as an exchange student. Further advice on the application procedures you can find on the information webpage of our International Office.