Lock your jackets and bags in the lockers in front of the library entrance. You will need a 2-euro coin as a deposit. In addition, there are coat hooks in the library.
- The library is open for students, Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Beverages may be brought into the library in tightly sealed bottles/containers. Open cups, non-closable cans, to-go cups or similar are not allowed.
Food is generally not permitted.
- Mandatory copies of doctoral theses can be sent by post or submitted after appointment.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0241-8027005
The Physics Library offers central services in literature and information research for the Department of Physics. It coordinates the journal subscriptions for the department, both online and print, and has a selection of basic textbooks available for physics studies, in addition to professional literature. It provides help with searches and interlibrary loans and has a large number of working places.
The library is a reference library. Members of the institute are allowed to use monographs at their offices.
Physics Library Services
- General Information
KatalogPlus lists holdings of all locations of the University Library, the Physics Library and many decentralized libraries.
The appearance and use of the search interface and user account have changed August 2022 with migration to a new library management system. Login is now via the Shibboleth interface with your personal user credentials (formerly TIM identifier). Explanation at IT Center Blog.
- Journals with links to online access
- Library Guide
- Explanation of Call Numbers
Preprints and Journals
RWTH University Library (UB)